A selection of photos by Eric Forey a.k.a. Kala
Les petits pois sont rouges
– Hello, Eric. How would you describe this set of images?
My visions of the city and architecture, seeing it in a different way.
– As a photographer, what do you find interesting about urban environments and architecture? What usually attracts your visual attention?
– Colors, rhythm and to see happiness where nobody wants to see it, urban environment is always around me.
– Which other photographic styles do you like besides architectural and urban photography?
– Abstracts and portraits.
– What motivates you to be busy with photography, what is your goal as a photographer?
– Photography helps me to breathe and to be happy.
– Do you have a ‘dream location’ where you would like to take photos? which city would you like to visit for a photo session?
– Shangai, Hong Kong, New York.
– What is your favorite camera?
– My Nikon D300 and I am waiting for the future D800.
– Did you publish any photo books and where do you expose your works on internet?
– My works have been published in some French photography magazines (Chasseurd’Images, Réponses Photo, Compétences Photos…), to see the complete list click here. Since September 2009 I’ve had 13 exhibitions, the most recent one was organized in September 2011 in Bar Evolution in Lyon. I regularly publish on Flickr and I presented a selection of photos on my website: www.kalaphoto.fr.